Sunday, June 15, 2008

We Trust, In Bob

The Chicago Suntimes reports Steve Kreuscher changed his name to the most familiar used phrase on American Currency.

"I didn't want to use my own money because things are tight," said the father of four. "Three weeks later, I got my (tax) rebate check for $600."


Last time I checked, Steve, tax rebates are your own money. As a father of four you could have used that money towards your children - if they are still dependent - or temporarily alleviate your monetary shortcomings.
"There are billions of artists out there. If you don't do something to stand out in the crowd the world won't recognize you," We Trust said.

You could have just called yourself God, Lord of the Cosmos, but I guess you had to rip off someone else's work. Very Piccasso of you.

No comments: