Thursday, June 5, 2008

The OUT Campaign

image
dam and Eve were not my ancestral parents. I don't get my facts from The Bible, The Koran or The Vedas. I am not a child of Yahweh, Allah or God. If you believe a man created an boat big enough to fill two of each species of animal on this planet, then I question your sanity. I don't believe in the claims Matthew, Mark, Luke and John wrote about Jesus. I don't believe in the prophet Mohamed.All religious texts are plagiarized fairy tales that have poisoned the minds of the weak minded.

The human condition and the integrity of others is the most important thing in this world; not whose position of worship is right. The elegance of evolution is a better explanation than the claim humanity was placed here by an invisible being to praise his will. Rational thinking that goes beyond religious reason. I am not a scientist, but I am an independent thinker. I am your average consumer, tax payer, frustrated driver, and work force human being. I have freed myself from the mythological shackles that bound me to the wall of religion. I have open my eyes to the notion of no god to speak of and to beg my requests. I speak and answer for myself. The religious turn to god and pray for their fortunate life when it is themselves they should take credit for their fortunes. Religion is a way of keeping our minds infant and allowing their god and religious leaders to become their parents to tell them what to do with their life.

I live a religion-free life.

I am OUT.

Join the campaign and

No comments: